Immigration Lawyers

The attorneys at Dinh Law Firm have over 19 years of experience in all areas of immigration law. We’ve been successful in obtaining visas, green cards, and citizenship for individuals and investors.

Not located in the U.S.? No problem! We represent clients throughout the U.S. and abroad. So, no matter where you’re located, Dinh Law Firm is ready to help you.

We represent clients and handle all aspects of business and family-based immigration, such as:

    • E-1 or E-2 – for Treaty trader, spouse and children
    • EB-5 – for immigrant investor
    • F-1 – for international students
    • H-1B – for foreign-born professionals in a specialty occupation to work in the United States for a period of up to six years
    • L-1 – for intra-company transferee (executive, managerial, and specialized personnel continuing employment with an international firm or corporation)
    • R-1 – for religious workers
    • Immigrant Visas – for spouses, children, parents, and siblings or fiancé/fiancée
    • Green Cards
    • Obtaining Work Authorizations
    • Asylum and VAWA
    • Removal and deportation defense

Want to know how we can help you? Call our office today, and we’ll be happy to discuss.